Just trying to capture the year of turning 30. The adventure, the pain, the growth, the healing, and ALL the love.

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Next Chapter

I am so fucking stressed out with the looming move especially because Champlain bailed on the new roommates we found and I'm definitely gonna be paying for both places for the month of August, possibly September. I knew this was a possibility, but I definitely thought I wasn't going to, and moved forward with asking for an early lease start of the new place to accommodate these new roommates. At this point I'm still going to move because I was fucking elated on Sunday evening when I realized I was already done living with Champlain because he's away this whole week in New York with his family. 

------------------

I was so stressed I never finished the above on the 19th and it's now like a week later and the big move with the truck happened on Sunday. New roommates have been found and will hopefully be signing paperwork this week! I'm fucking exhausted and running on fumes and getting ready to just call it for my work day and just work late tomorrow and Thursday. I can't seem to access my brain to decide what shit I need to focus on anyways. 

There's still some things to grab from the old place, specifically Lady lol but I need make sure the new house is not a disaster zone first, want to make sure it's not too overwhelming for her. Hopefully I can get the internet up and running today. I was supposed to be in the field tomorrow so I wasn't actually too worried about it, but that just was cancelled soooo better get my act together for my first WFH day at the cottage!

I'm so totally in love with my new digs. We had a family party in Jersey on Saturday that was basically a reunion and my cousin was asking me about the new place and I just immediately responded "It's an adorable stone cottage in the woods and I'm going to be a witch" lol. She laughed for like 2 minutes and then kept asking me to tell others haha. I'm just genuinely so excited and happy about finding it! I'm pumped to work on the outside space and turn it into something lovely and really learn how to garden. Fire pit is already on the list and maybe eventually a grill?? I've never grilled, should be interesting to figure that out. 

Definitely still in the transition of it all, but I'm so fucking glad the next chapter has truly started.

No comments:

Post a Comment